Offwidth values excellent service through best practice. We believe that solid facilitation, coupled with strong, discipline–specific technical skills makes for quality outcomes. With these at the core of the business, staff hold various qualifications that are, at a minimum, recognised by the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and Moutaineering Development Trust (MDT) in addition to years of experience in their fields.
- To deliver the highest quality, professional services that are safe, personal, encouraging, fair & helpful.
- For Offwidth staff to remain accepting, loving, encouraging and approachable.
- To assist in the development of well-rounded individuals who are confident, have a good sense of self-worth and a solid belief in themselves and their potential.
- To help individuals achieve their personal goals while not forsaking the goals of the team.
- To develop life and team skills while fostering acceptance & trust.